Monday, September 21, 2009

The big scene

Just finished another chapter today. It contained a lot of important information in it, whether it will survive in it's current form once I go through and do my first edit of the draft remains to be seen. There are some chapters I write that I just know, I have written really well and will not require much editing, others don't seem to flow as nicely and might need a bit of work.

Anyway, the next chapter I'm about to write is the big event, the one that the story has been leading to so far, the pivotable point of the whole novel.

It's going to be tough, but boy am I looking forward to writing it this week!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your writing is going well, especially if you have reached such an important part of the story. I'm far away from that ata the moment, but my characters are travelling well down the road, so I'm quite pleased, even though I will probably have to do alot of editing, but it is fun to write.
    Hope your chapter goes well.

    ReplyDelete