Friday, October 2, 2009

Big scene done!!

Finished the pivotal scene at lunch time. Do I love it? Kind of! I like what I've written but I know I will have to revisit it in the editing stage to tighten up. I am however, extremely please with some of the ideas I came up with whilst writing it. Some of them are pretty cool I can prmise you.

This marks a massive landmark for me. I am now over half way in my novel which is great on so many levels. I can now deal with the fallout and most importantly build towards the end.

It also means I feel really good. I have finished climbing the mountain and am now making my way back down the other side.

Hopefully I'll finish the first draft by Christmas. I can then enjoy the winter holiday with a view of editing in the New Year.

Mood: Excited.

1 comment: