Saturday, July 6, 2013

PUBLISHED

I am published - do I need to say anymore?
 
 

After further complications yesterday, the book finally went live around 11pm last night. Yes, I was proud and yes I rang lots of family and friends and woke them up.

The book is priced at £2.03 in the UK. Why the odd figure I hear you ask? It is priced at $2.99 in the U.S. and originally £1.97 (Amazon do the conversion themselves). At some point yesterday I guess the exchange rate improved for the pound sterling.

£2.03 is not the price I would have chosen but for the sake of 6p I am not messing about with the website again for a long while.

If you wish to buy the book then you can follow the link below:

Ritual of the Stones

If you want to leave a review even better.

Thanks to everyone that visits the site.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, really pleased for u, have already bought a copy, and many thanks for the mention!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jacqui - got my first sale outside the UK last night. So that means someone I don't know has definitely bought my book. What a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete