Monday, November 18, 2013

Writing update

Writing update:
 
First of all I would like to apologise for the lack of attention the blog seems to have had recently. I have gone from posting content three times a week on a regular basis, to only one item a week at the moment. My reasons for this are plentiful but you probably don’t care. Still I am going to tell you them all anyway.
 
First of all, my blog partner in crime has been ill again. Jacqui was required to have another operation for the same condition as before. She is recovering at her home as we speak but I’m sure you will agree we wish her all the best and a speedy recovery.
 
Next the dog ate my homework! Well not quite but there have been some issues with the blog. I always have several reviews scheduled in advance in case for whatever reason I am unable to write any. Somewhere along the line these have disappeared. I have managed to recover one or two but the rest are gone. I will re-write them but please have a little patience whilst I get things up and running again.
 
 
Thirdly, NaNoWriMo happened. For those of you that aren’t aware, in the month of November, writers of the world unite to try and bash out 50,000 words in one month. It is a Herculean effort, especially for me who prior to November was churning out around 5K a week. This is the main reason for the lack of attention to the blog and I apologise. The good news is that the sequel to the Ritual of the Stones is getting written a lot faster than it would otherwise have been.
 
As of today, I am behind on the target amount of words but only 5K behind. It is about where I expected to be at this stage and have a few days earmarked to catch-up.
 
So please have a little patience, continue to support the blog and the reviews will start again next week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment