Sunday, October 6, 2013

New Cover!! FREE BOOK

I always had a plan that once I earned enough sales from the book, I would treat myself to a new cover. Well that day arrived last week and here you have said cover:

Ritual of the Stones (Ballad of Frindoth)


To say I am pleased is an understatement. the graphic designer (GX over at www.Graphiczxdesigns.com) has really captured the tone and mood of Ritual of the Stones.

To celebrate I am giving away free copies of Ritual of the Stones for two days only. Yes that's right for two days, not only am I letting you have a free serialised story in Pewtory the Lesser Bard, but you can also download Ritual of the Stones for free!

If you haven't bought the book already, you have no excuses now. Will see you later in the week. for a writing update. Enjoy the book.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ritual-Stones-Ballad-Frindoth-ebook/dp/B00DSQV0FW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1381050700&sr=1-1&keywords=ritual+of+the+stones

No comments:

Post a Comment