Tuesday, July 17, 2012

On Writing - Update

Not the best week this week but I still hit my target. It started off so well and then Thursday was just too busy and Friday I really struggled to get going. I am currently working on a chapter where I know what I want to happen but I need to think carefully about how I execute it. I have been doing a bit of research on the topic and it has certainly helped. Hopefully I will nail it next week.

In the meantime, the project has been growing quite nicely. I have now decided to move it into yWriter the fantastic tool I used for my first book - although I am still bitter that I lost all the data with that. I was lucky to have the book backed up but all the notes on the characters, scenes and history was lost. I am slowly rebuilding that database.

Anyway, here are the stats:

Monday - 607 words
Tuesday - 79 words
Wednesday - 782 words
Thursday - 0 words
Friday - 554 words

Total - 2022 words

Total book word count - 27,007

1 comment: