Saturday, October 22, 2011

Robert McCammon comes to the UK Kindle

Finally Robert McCammon's books have been released on the UK edition of the Kindle. This is fabulous news. Not all of them are available (it is all of his collection pre the Matthew Corbett series) but this is fantastic news for fans and not yet fans.

So far if I wanted to read a book by Mr McCammon, I have had to resort to purchasing a used copy on ebay. This has bothered me, one because I want to support this great author and want to give my money to him and two all of the copies that I have received second hand have been so used they are barely bound together.

Now however, all of his books are on the Kindle.



They are quite pricey at £9.19, but are worth a look. Hopefully they will come down to a more reasonable price so I can snap them all up. Swan Song (arguably his most famous book) is priced at an astounding £2.27. This was my favourite book of last year and one of my favourite of all time. If you like post apocalyptic drama then please, please, please snap this book up and give it a try. You won't regret it I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't read any Robert McCammon, but was looking for something new to read on the Kindle, so will give Swan Song a go after reading your review.
    Will let you know what I think.
    p.s. apologies for the badgering!

    ReplyDelete