Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sleep? What is that?

Just a quick post to apologise for the delay of my monthly review column. I may not post regularly but one thing I have managed to do in recent months is keep to posting the reviews of the books I have read each month. July's reviews will probably not appear until Tuesday next week I'm afraid but I have a very good reason for that:

On the 20th July at 4:10 in the morning this little fella came along:



Jamie Lucas Donovan has entered the world and where as we thought it would be easier trying to cope this time round we couldn't have been more wrong. As one son eventually goes down to sleep the other awakes. Still I'm sure you will agree he is gorgeous and I am ecstatic to be a Dad again. My wife was heroic in giving birth, I honestly don't know how women do it.

Will post soon.

  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations couln't be more happy for you and your famiy. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete